GEAR OILS GEAR OIL GL-5
STARTEC QUARTZ Industrial gear oil is a high performance gear lubricant designed to provide excellent lubrication in a wide range of automotive transmissions, axles and final drives. It is formulated from high quality base stocks and balanced extreme pressure additives to protect gear components in applications where extreme pressure sand shock loading are encountered. It offers effective protection against oxidation degradation and rust & corrosion. It meets the requirements of API GL-5.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Extreme Pressure properties shields against wear under different operating conditions
- Leading to enhanced equipment durability and lower maintenance costs.
- High oxidation stability minimises sludge and deposit formation facilitating longer component life.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection reduces wear and extends component life.
- Good low temperature fluidity (SAE 85W-90 and 85W-140) reduces wear and enables easy start-up
- Under low ambient temperatures.
- Good anti-foam properties ensure film strength for effective lubrication.
- Excellent seal compatibility helps minimise leakages and reduce chances of contamination.
STARTEC QUARTZ GEAR Lubricants are recommended for use in Hypoid gears, compatible with seal and gasket material used in automotive gears. Drive axle, trucks, and taxicabs, contracting and farming equipment.
STARTEC QUARTZ EP GEAR Lube meets API service categories GL-5 and U.S Military specification MIL-L-2105D